ServiceNow Sr Consultant
Req ID: 111136
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
ServiceNow Technical Consultant
Acorio is looking for a ServiceNow Technical Consultant who is passionate about the platform and wants to push the boundaries of the product suite every day. You’ll be surrounded by and learn from some of the top ServiceNow talent in the industry, all while working on a variety of challenging customer solutions in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Acorio an NTT DATA company is a top cloud consultancy focused on the ServiceNow enterprise cloud platform. We deliver large-scale Enterprise Service Management transformation projects to Enterprise clients. We offer credibility with start -up agility, innovation and a relentless focus on customer excellence, and through direct customer feedback we are one of the highest rated companies in our industry. We’re laser focused on keeping that leadership position as we grow, and this position will play an important role in continuing Acorio’s success in exceptional customer delivery.
Why we think this position is great:
As a Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant within the Acorio team, you will have direct access to some of the most accomplished individuals within the Service Now eco-system. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of implementations, integrations, and upgrades within some of the top Enterprise companies.
Acorio is one of the fastest growing consultancies in the eco-system, and our commitment to learning and development give the Sr. ServiceNow Technical Consultant a unique opportunity to growth with individualized road-maps and training to help elevate you to the future you want.
A day in the life:
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Advise clients on best practice within the ServiceNow platform to create lasting value and enhanced experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with virtual team members to achieve project goals and produce a variety of high-quality deliverables.
- Contribute on multiple Agile engagements, utilizing the Acorio methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency.
- Demonstrate flexibility by delivering on a variety of project roles; including documentation, testing, and training.
- Innovate and identify solutions that can be reused on future engagements.
- Proactively keep ServiceNow skills current and contribute to Acorio thought leadership.
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of experience with ServiceNow and have a comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow enterprise product suite (including core process areas in ITSM, plus others such as ITOM, HR, CSM, UX, ITAM, ITBM)
- Broad experience implementing the following Core Process Areas: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Request, CMDB, Knowledge
- 2+ additional process areas outside of Core, at least one process area outside of IT (HR, GRC, Finance Mgmt, Facilities, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following a plus: Orchestration, Integrations, Service Portal (UX Design)
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
- A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
- A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
- Professional services experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Customer Value Architect - Spain / FranceBMC SoftwareDescription and Requirements BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their1 day agoShareEn remoto
License Compliance Associate ItalyAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 21WD46327 Position overview Autodesk is in search of ambitious compliance experts that are comfortable with challenging sales negotiations, the6 day agoShareBarcelona, Barcelona provincia
Senior Consultant (M&A), Spain | Corporate Finance & RestructuringFTI Consulting, Inc.Senior Consultant | Mergers & Acquisition, Corporate Finance & Restructuring - Madrid About the Role Full time Senior Consultant position in the M&A division1 week agoShareMadrid, Madrid provincia
Assistant ControllerKonecranesEmployment type: Undefined term Full-time/part-time position: Full time Job Code USA/CA: Assistant Controller At Konecranes, we believe that great customer1 week agoShareVic, Barcelona provincia
Finance Transformation ConsultantAccentureJoin Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we1 week agoShareMadrid, Madrid provincia