Customer Support Representative - English Speaker
Morningstar is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, and Africa. We offer an extensive line of products and services for individual investors, financial advisors, asset managers, retirement plan providers and sponsors, and institutional investors in the private capital markets.
Morningstar Client Service Group is the ambassador of our talents and investments aiming to provide our customers with unique experiences while helping them reach their business success goals. The vision of the department is to deliver a seamless, joined up experience and provide our clients with help, expertise and guidance on a range queries using the interactions to build strong relationships to develop trust in our business. We provide an important role in growing and evolving the business through active promotion of our products and services within these interactions. The way we operate is also key to creating a high level of engagement and job satisfaction from our employees helping to retain great talent within the organization.
We are looking for an English speaker to join our EMEA Client Support team. This will be a key role in our mission to provide exceptional client experience by helping UK advisor/retail clients use our products to meet their goals. This position is based in our Madrid office.
- Provide best-in-class service to all incoming client queries related to Morningstar products and services.
- Understand and advocate for the customers’ needs in order to deliver the right solution every time
- Become a product specialist and provide expertise on our methodologies, functionalities and product features
- Acting as a product consultant, answering a variety of product-related questions, or collaborating with other internal resources as necessary to resolve questions and communicate to the client.
- Create an environment built around trust, open communication, creativity and collaboration
- At least 2 years of proven experience in client support/service
- A proven track record of managing clients with contractual timelines and scope
- Good understanding of financial markets and investment products (especially stocks, mutual funds, commodities, currency) with inclination to learning
- Ability to develop strong internal and external partnerships and relationships; take a collaborative approach; and work effectively across different business and functional areas.
- Understanding of networking, internet, communication concepts and complex software systems
- Fast learner, self-starter, flexible and proven ability to work in a demanding environment with strong multi-tasking skills
- Educated to degree level, an advanced degree is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (ideally native speaker), another European language is a plus
- You will work in a Global team, together with both peers, product managers and other Morningstar employees all over the world.
- You will get to know the financial industry, our clients and their needs in a unique way.
- You will work and deep-dive in all parts of Morningstar data.
- You will dig deep into Morningstar’s analysis and research.
- You will have the chance to develop your skills and understanding.
- We have an inclusive, entrepreneurial culture where difference is embraced
- Casual dress code is the norm, no formal suits for us
- We will provide you a comprehensive training program, introducing you to the financial services industry, Morningstar Direct Database, and us as a company
- 2-days ‘Morningstarters’ event in our London office, welcoming you into our company and informing you of our products and values
- Generous annual education allowance to pursue further study and personal development
Global HR Business PartnerSiemens Gamesa Renewable EnergyIt takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what2 hour agoShareMadrid, Madrid provincia
Customer Service Supervisor CEE (Polish+English)DonaldsonDonaldson is committed to solving the world’ s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for2 hour agoShareTerrassa, Barcelona provincia
Internal Auditor Jr. for Western RegionAllianzInternal Audit 1 years professional experience gained in finance or consulting environment. Experience in Digital, Insurance, Banking or Service/Assistance industries2 hour agoShareMadrid, Madrid provincia
Customer Success SpecialistDescripción de la oferta Como Customer Success Specialist serás el/la responsable de gestionar la relación "end-to-end" con los clientes para23 hour agoShareBarcelona, Barcelona provincia
Help Desk Technician - French & EnglishRia FinancialRia Financial Services is the third-largest global money transfer company and a division of the North American public company Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT). Serving23 hour agoShareAlcobendas, Madrid provincia