Global HR Business Partner
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Be a trusted and credible HR Partner, change agent and implementation consultant for your Corporate Function.
Be part of a Global HR Business Partner team that acts as strategic HR Partners for SGRE´s Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Legal Counsel, Head of Strategy, Internal Audit and Chief Human Resource Officer and their respective management teams
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- Consult and support key stakeholders in important decisions with regards to workforce related topics, such as organizational design, culture development, compensation and performance practices and leadership development
- Highlight the implication of business objectives and shape people strategy to ensure a highly motivated workforce with the right set of capabilities as well as diversity in order to fulfill business goals
- Develop high performing culture and climate by coaching and influencing key stakeholders to become excellent leaders and up-skill and emphasize in people related topics
- Manage relationship to key stakeholders to understand business requirements and top priorities and represent interest of your Corporate Function towards Global Head of Corporate HR to shape HR strategy accordingly
- Translate business strategy into people-related actions and programs and ensure successful deployment of respective initiatives and projects together with HR Business Partner team
- Manage expectations towards HR delivery and coordinate the requirements-input for HR instruments, policies and templates towards Centers of Expertise and HR Services in order to reflect divisional specific needs
- Secure and consult in the recruitment of top management positions, talent development and pipeline, strategic workforce and succession planning
- Drive the creation and circulation of HR Management information throughout the business and propagate the use of best practice among HR Business Partners
What you need to make a difference
- Successfully completed degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resource Management or similar
- Broad HR experience (roughly 6-12 years) in a position in Human Resources in a global environment, strong change management and organization restructuring knowledge
- International project management experience and strong organizational skills
- Strong business acumen and networking skills with proven consulting expertise, solution-oriented way of working with high customer orientation
- Profound knowledge and proven track record in shaping and executing HR strategy and in providing strategic workforce advice to top management
- Experienced change agent who can transform HR, introduce new ways of working and upskill senior and middle management on topics such as accountability, coaching, developing top talent and engagement of the workforce.
- Fluency in English.
- Spanish or German would be an advantage.
- Microsoft applications
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.
Search EngineerNetcentricCompany Description Company Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have2 hour agoShareBarcelona, Barcelona provincia
Frontend Software EngineerNetcentricCompany Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital2 hour agoShareVigo, Pontevedra provincia
Backend Software EngineerNetcentricCompany Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital2 hour agoShareVigo, Pontevedra provincia
Regional Field Manager (THV) - SpainEdwards LifesciencesThe Edwards Transcatheter Aortic Heart Valves unit (THV) consists of our SAPIEN family of transcatheter aortic and pulmonic heart valves which are the most widely2 hour agoShareValencia, Valencia provincia
Digital Account ExecutiveLEWISAbout us LEWIS is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 402 hour agoShareMadrid, Madrid provincia