Customer Service Supervisor CEE (Polish+English)
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’ s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
- To assist and work closely with the Regional manager to monitor and support the transition and change management processes on people/process/technology activities
- To participate in the recruitment, hiring and on-boarding of the new employees
- KPI's for departmental performance - measure and improve
- To plan, organize, and implement all necessary trainings, documentations, and communication channels to ensure all staff members understand the business
- To coordinate staff vacations and backups, to ensure the appropriate coverage of incoming order activities
- To perform annual reviews, appraisals and performance management reviews for the customer service staff
- To ensure a safe working environment, the highest level of productivity according to all the controls and compliancy regulation of the company
- Bachelor's degree - with administrative and/or commercial orientation preferably
- At least 5 years' experience in team management (coaching), people development and leadership
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Oracle R12, BI and Outlook
- Complex problem-solving skills and decision-making methodology
- Strong customer service and business acumen
- Native Polish and fluent English (company language).
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Search EngineerNetcentricCompany Description Company Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have55 minute agoShareBarcelona, Barcelona provincia
Frontend Software EngineerNetcentricCompany Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital55 minute agoShareVigo, Pontevedra provincia
Backend Software EngineerNetcentricCompany Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital56 minute agoShareVigo, Pontevedra provincia
Regional Field Manager (THV) - SpainEdwards LifesciencesThe Edwards Transcatheter Aortic Heart Valves unit (THV) consists of our SAPIEN family of transcatheter aortic and pulmonic heart valves which are the most widely56 minute agoShareValencia, Valencia provincia
Digital Account ExecutiveLEWISAbout us LEWIS is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 4056 minute agoShareMadrid, Madrid provincia