Accounts Receivable Specialist with Portuguese and Spanish - 6 months term
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist with Portuguese and Spanish - 6 months term.
We are looking for someone with previous experience and good communication skills. You will be responsible for Credit and Collections activities related to the Healthcare portfolio.
- Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes, and/or claims with Customer Service and Commercial colleagues by collecting, analyzing, and reviewing client data.
- Daily interaction with external customers, including obtaining up-to-date information on receivables and payments and following-up if expected payments have not been received
- Review ageing of accounts and initiate calls to customers to arrange for payment, in line with portfolio strategy.
- Maintain call logs and expected payment dates
- Resolve customer enquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
- Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analyzing customer data.
- Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
- Validate that reports meet client risk & financial requirements.
- Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries once approved by the risk department.
- Opportunities to take part in projects, for those interested in personal/professional development opportunities.
- Accomplish all your responsibilities in line with client compliance and integrity requirements.
- Fluent Spanish, Portuguese, and English (written & verbal)
- Business School Degree or qualification (MBO, HBO, Modern Business Administration, or equivalent).
- Related Experience to cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment for at least 2, 3 years
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation.
- Proven Financial Analysis Skills
- Ability to be pro-active and to think “outside the box”.
- Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focused.
- Cultural Awareness in a diverse and international environment.
- Thirst for learning! Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast.
- Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to constantly changing prior
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Durata contractului: 6 luni
Tipo de puesto: Jornada completa, Temporal
- Madrid, Madrid provincia (Requisito deseable)
Search EngineerNetcentricCompany Description Company Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have1 hour agoShareBarcelona, Barcelona provincia
Backend Software EngineerNetcentricCompany Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital1 hour agoShareVigo, Pontevedra provincia
Regional Field Manager (THV) - SpainEdwards LifesciencesThe Edwards Transcatheter Aortic Heart Valves unit (THV) consists of our SAPIEN family of transcatheter aortic and pulmonic heart valves which are the most widely1 hour agoShareValencia, Valencia provincia
Digital Account ExecutiveLEWISAbout us LEWIS is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 401 hour agoShareMadrid, Madrid provincia
Maintenance SpecialistTrouw Nutrition Canada Inc.The Maintenance Technician carries out maintenance and repair work to electrical or/and mechanical installations or equipment (such as production machinery, rotating1 hour agoShareCojóbar, Burgos provincia