Customer Support Representative - English Speaker
Morningstar is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, and Africa. We offer an extensive line of products and services for individual investors, financial advisors, asset managers, retirement plan providers and sponsors, and institutional investors in the private capital markets.
Morningstar Client Service Group is the ambassador of our talents and investments aiming to provide our customers with unique experiences while helping them reach their business success goals. The vision of the department is to deliver a seamless, joined up experience and provide our clients with help, expertise and guidance on a range queries using the interactions to build strong relationships to develop trust in our business. We provide an important role in growing and evolving the business through active promotion of our products and services within these interactions. The way we operate is also key to creating a high level of engagement and job satisfaction from our employees helping to retain great talent within the organization.
We are looking for an English speaker to join our EMEA Client Support team. This will be a key role in our mission to provide exceptional client experience by helping UK advisor/retail clients use our products to meet their goals. This position is based in our Madrid office.
- Provide best-in-class service to all incoming client queries related to Morningstar products and services.
- Understand and advocate for the customers’ needs in order to deliver the right solution every time
- Become a product specialist and provide expertise on our methodologies, functionalities and product features
- Acting as a product consultant, answering a variety of product-related questions, or collaborating with other internal resources as necessary to resolve questions and communicate to the client.
- Create an environment built around trust, open communication, creativity and collaboration
- At least 2 years of proven experience in client support/service
- A proven track record of managing clients with contractual timelines and scope
- Good understanding of financial markets and investment products (especially stocks, mutual funds, commodities, currency) with inclination to learning
- Ability to develop strong internal and external partnerships and relationships; take a collaborative approach; and work effectively across different business and functional areas.
- Understanding of networking, internet, communication concepts and complex software systems
- Fast learner, self-starter, flexible and proven ability to work in a demanding environment with strong multi-tasking skills
- Educated to degree level, an advanced degree is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (ideally native speaker), another European language is a plus
- You will work in a Global team, together with both peers, product managers and other Morningstar employees all over the world.
- You will get to know the financial industry, our clients and their needs in a unique way.
- You will work and deep-dive in all parts of Morningstar data.
- You will dig deep into Morningstar’s analysis and research.
- You will have the chance to develop your skills and understanding.
- We have an inclusive, entrepreneurial culture where difference is embraced
- Casual dress code is the norm, no formal suits for us
- We will provide you a comprehensive training program, introducing you to the financial services industry, Morningstar Direct Database, and us as a company
- 2-days ‘Morningstarters’ event in our London office, welcoming you into our company and informing you of our products and values
- Generous annual education allowance to pursue further study and personal development
Search EngineerNetcentricCompany Description Company Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have1 hour agoShareBarcelona, Barcelona provincia
Frontend Software EngineerNetcentricCompany Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital1 hour agoShareVigo, Pontevedra provincia
Backend Software EngineerNetcentricCompany Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital1 hour agoShareVigo, Pontevedra provincia
Regional Field Manager (THV) - SpainEdwards LifesciencesThe Edwards Transcatheter Aortic Heart Valves unit (THV) consists of our SAPIEN family of transcatheter aortic and pulmonic heart valves which are the most widely1 hour agoShareValencia, Valencia provincia
Digital Account ExecutiveLEWISAbout us LEWIS is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 401 hour agoShareMadrid, Madrid provincia