Professional Services Specialist - CEMEA , Barcelona
VMware is now in Barcelona and we are building our Digital Sales Centre right in the heart of Glóries, Barcelona’s booming tech HUB! The centre has the feel of a start-up environment while also sitting under the established and highly regarded VMware brand. If you want to build a career in software sales, this could be the place for you with over a hundred of international peers to help us shape what’s possible for the most advanced companies in the world. We’re excited to be opening our doors in Barcelona and we welcome you to explore how our innovative solutions are having a positive impact on customers and communities everywhere.
Do you want to join one of the world's top software companies and a recognised Great Place to Work? We have the solutions, are passionate about success and nurture extraordinary talent. VMware consulting services cover the lifecycle of VMware solutions from strategy through design, deployment, adoption, upgrade, migration, residency and operations transformation.Why work for VMware Professional Services?
The VMware Professional Services Organization (PS) drives the successful deployment and adoption of VMware technology and solutions. Our vision is to lead the digital transformation journey by driving the simplification and acceleration of IT solutions using VMware leading-edge technology and deliver the business outcomes of our customers’ demand. We are passionate about our Customers: our focus is on professional excellence and quality. We have a rich portfolio of consulting services aimed at bringing to bear the experience, expertise and methodology of our delivery teams around software-defined Data Centre (SDDC), cloud automation, multi-cloud, IoT and workspace management. We are committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with an opportunity to develop in services sales. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will join a fun, dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
As a Professional Services Specialist, Central EMEA (CEMEA) you will be responsible for supporting services sales across Commercial and Enterprise accounts in Germany and Central Europe. You will be part of an exciting team working to drive complex solutions that create disruption, help our customers to innovate their business models and enable them to achieve competitive advantage and differentiation through using VMware’s technologies and services. This is a role which requires passion, dedication and creativity and the ability to work in a Matrix Organisation.
You will need to be an excellent teammate as you collaborate with VMware's internal teams, customer and partner organisations to close engagements with new and existing customers. Working with these teams you are key to supporting the development of transformational deals and building a strategic relationship with these customers to provide guidance around value and outcome realization.Job Responsibilities & Key Objectives:
- You would develop and maintain competency and expertise of VMware products and consulting services
- You would drive customers conversations around trade-offs best practices, projects management and risk mitigation
- You would develop tailored Statements of Work (SoW) based on VMware’s products and services methodologies aligned to customers objectives
- You would work in collaboration with the Solutions Architects, Delivery and Deal Management teams to develop proposals and deliver a compelling sales presentation
- You would qualify all new leads (from presales and territory teams) to understand the full scope of the customer’s requirements and understand their goals, objectives, strategies and decision-making process.
- You will maintain forecasts for services deals in line with account team and meet quarterly targets for bookings and contract execution
Skills & Requirements
- Native level of German + fluent level of English (any additional Eastern European language is a plus)
- A “networker” capable of creating relationships within the organization and clients
- Experience in a quota-carrying role, preferably in selling services/consultative selling
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach to achieve them
- Amazing office environment in the centre of Barcelona's tech HUB
- Being part of a rapidly-growing, international environment - we are currently over 100 colleagues and 30 nationalities from all over the world!
- Well established training plan, on-going coaching and real development opportunity (locally and globally)
- Competitive compensation + commissions
- Additional benefits, such as ticket restaurant, private health insurance, and gym allowance
- Team building events, such as company breakfast, summer and Christmas parties, etc
- Volunteering events organized by the company
- Daily coffee, fresh fruits and beverages
Confidence is often what holds us back, go for it and apply!
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Inside Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-01-20
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Search EngineerNetcentricCompany Description Company Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have1 hour agoShareBarcelona, Barcelona provincia
Frontend Software EngineerNetcentricCompany Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital1 hour agoShareVigo, Pontevedra provincia
Backend Software EngineerNetcentricCompany Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital1 hour agoShareVigo, Pontevedra provincia
Digital Account ExecutiveLEWISAbout us LEWIS is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 401 hour agoShareMadrid, Madrid provincia
Senior Data ScientistWestinghouse Electric CompanyAre you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that1 hour agoShareMadrid, Madrid provincia